Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult (Great Condition)
If you're looking for sad and heartfelt story or a Lifetime movie in book form but less cheesy, then Jodi Picoult is the writer for you. Most of her books make me cry 😭 and I hate crying. So I've been avoiding her for a few years but that doesn't mean you should!
- Sing You Home: After years of personal tragedy, Zoe finally finds her place and love. But she suddenly finds the people she loves the most are somehow trying to ruin her happiness. (I nearly got tricked, thinking this would be semi-happy, but nope as angsty as the rest!)
- Enjoy sneak peek of opening page.
- Great Condition: No rips or tears. Pages slightly discolored. Some marks on spine.
The happiness of our book loves is very important to us. That's why we offer the following with our Hassle-Free Shipping and Returns:
- free shipping to the United States for orders over $50
- flat rate shipping worldwide
- 60 day money-back guarantee/returns
We've connected with a variety of suppliers to offer you the best gifts for readers. Sometimes items may take time to be delivered. But, the wait is worth it!
Expedited Priority shipping is available for BOTM boxes for $7.
All orders will come with free tracking, so you know where your purchase is every step of the way. Don't worry, we got your back. If your order hasn't arrived in 60 business days, we will issue a refund no questions asked.