Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult (Good Condition)
If you're looking for sad and heartfelt story or a Lifetime movie in book form but less cheesy, then Jodi Picoult is the writer for you. Most of her books make me cry 😭 and I hate crying. So I've been avoiding her for a few years but that doesn't mean you should!
- Handle with Care: Willow's parents adore her but she's ill. Life would be easier with a healthy baby and child but they make the worst of it. However, what if they could have known? What if Willow hadn't been born? What makes a life valuable?
- Good Condition: Hardcover with book jacket. Inner cover sheet has been ripped out. Some discoloring and slight warping of pages from a bit of water.)
The happiness of our book loves is very important to us. That's why we offer the following with our Hassle-Free Shipping and Returns:
- free shipping to the United States for orders over $50
- flat rate shipping worldwide
- 60 day money-back guarantee/returns
We've connected with a variety of suppliers to offer you the best gifts for readers. Sometimes items may take time to be delivered. But, the wait is worth it!
Expedited Priority shipping is available for BOTM boxes for $7.
All orders will come with free tracking, so you know where your purchase is every step of the way. Don't worry, we got your back. If your order hasn't arrived in 60 business days, we will issue a refund no questions asked.