Down These Mean Streets by Piri Thomas
Down These Mean Streets is Piri Thomas' memoir about growing up as a dark-skinned Puerto Rican in NYC. The rest of his family's lighter skin and blond hair made Piri feel out of place. He went to the streets looking for connection and found trouble. Too Puerto Rican for the black kids and too black of the Puerto Rican, Piri found himself in jail when he shoots a cop.
- Used Book, bought new and read once.
- Good Condition: Writing and Underlining inside in pencil. Smudge/Sticker residue on top of book spine.
- Sneak peek at opening page. See Prologue pic.
The happiness of our book loves is very important to us. That's why we offer the following with our Hassle-Free Shipping and Returns:
- free shipping to the United States for orders over $50
- flat rate shipping worldwide
- 60 day money-back guarantee/returns
We've connected with a variety of suppliers to offer you the best gifts for readers. Sometimes items may take time to be delivered. But, the wait is worth it!
Expedited Priority shipping is available for BOTM boxes for $7.
All orders will come with free tracking, so you know where your purchase is every step of the way. Don't worry, we got your back. If your order hasn't arrived in 60 business days, we will issue a refund no questions asked.